10 Tips To Help Kids 4 Fun Crafts For Kids 4 Great Ideas For Helping 5 Ways To Help Kids A Driveway Alarm A Piano Dealer Can Help Kids African Children Charity Donations Amber Alert Saves Childrens Lives Avoid Weight Loss Side Effects Bean Bag Chairs Help Kids Buy Wholesale Children Clothing Can Life Coaches Help Kids Children Should Learn Do Puzzles Dressing Up Can Help Kids Everyones Responsibility You Can Save Children From Piggy Bank Get The Most From Childrens Education Goedkope Kinderkleding Help Kids Concentrate Help Kids Develop Help Kids Excel At School Help Kids Grow Tall Effectively Help Kids Grow Tall Naturally Help Kids Learn Spanish Help Kids and Own Business Help Your Children Helping Kids Care for the Ideas Helping Kids Form Balanced Opinions Helping Kids Lose Weight Helping Kids Who Dont Like Read How To Create Teddy Bear How To Draw How To Encourage Your Kids Save Money How Youth Sports Help Kids How Save a Child From Poverty How to Help Kids Grow Tall Its Time To Change Karate Schools In Royalton Kids Puzzle Games Kids Typing Games Model Good Money Saving Make Fun Cash Saving Children Save Children - Non-Profit Save Children From Hurting Themselves Save Children From Drugs Save Children From Ear Infections Save Children Saving for Your Childrens Future Six Useful Ways To Help Kids Soccer Helps Kids Do Better TV Viewing for Children Teach Your Children The Five People You Meet Tips To Save Children Tips to Help Kids Toddler Bed Rails Plans Travel Pillows Help Kids to Sleed What Are You Doing to Save Children When parents take Children to Visit Publishing
3 Fresh Water Fish That Are Great A Clean Water Filter All Diets Types Are Salt Water Aquariums Best Fad Diets Clean Water Around The World Clean Water Filter Clean Water in Alaska 2008 Cleaning Water Damage Caused By Floods Cleaning Your Fresh Water Aquarium Cleaning Your Fresh Water Aquariums Consuming Fresh Water from Office Water Diets Dont Work 12 Facts Dont Be Confused Dont Go In The Water Drinking Clean Water How to Purify Drinking Enough Clean Water Produces Natural Enjoying Nature and Family Time in Fresh Fresh Water Aquariums Should Fresh Water Fishing Night Fresh Water in Household Dont Be Deceived Get endless supply of pure clean Group Health Insurance Quote Tips Health Your Most Valuable Asset Health Care Reform Why Are People Health Insurance Fraud Health and Medical Insurance Comparing High School Wrestling Diet How to Become a Home How to Clean Water How to Select Genuine Natural Fresh Incredible Fresh Water Filters Health Is the New High Lets Talk About Fad Diets Low Carbohydrate Diet Revolution A History Low Carb Diet Should I or Shouldnt Maintaining a Clean Water Mental Health Maintenance Is Made New reservoir to keep city Reliable Water Cooler Suppliers Have Ample Sea Water Treatment transformation Summer Time Fresh Water Top 40 Health Quotations Understanding HMO PPO and FFS Health Water Well Drilling Romeo Service Water cooler A source Water of California Is All the Fresh Weight Loss Diet Reviews When Your Health Insurance Plan Wont water Safety Red Light
5 Ways To Help Kids In Australia
In Australia, 1 in 7 children are living in disadvantage and do not have access to the same educational, health or life opportunities that many of us enjoy and often take for granted, says the Australian Bureau of Statistics. Without support, the disadvantage they experience today is likely to continue into adulthood - and on to the next generation.
Many of these children come from diverse backgrounds - some from parents who grew up in disadvantaged homes, but recently, with rising unemployment rates and the economic downturn, there are many Australian families whose lives have been touched by disadvantage for the first time.
But there are 5 simple ways you can help kids overcome disadvantage with The Smith Family:
1. Sponsor a child. For less than $1 a day, you can provide a disadvantaged child with financial assistance, educational opportunities and access to a personal support network.
2. Volunteer. Join more than 6,500 people and volunteer your time and skills with The Smith Family. You can help kids with their homework, supervise a learning group, become a student mentor, or help with logistics and administration. The Smith Family offers plenty of ways to volunteer.
3. Donate money. Make a monthly pledge or a generous once-off donation to support The Smith Family as they help kids achieve their best in life.
4. Business partnerships. Colgate-Palmolive and Officeworks are just a few of the companies partnering with The Smith Family to help end the cycle of disadvantage. To see how your business can get involved, visit The Smith Family
5. Spread the word. Talk to your family, friends, boss and co-workers about the issue of disadvantage, and get them involved. By creating local awareness, you can help kids reach their potential, as well as support hundreds of families in Australia.
By: The Smith Family
Atlanta Dream Center Metro Kidz 2011